I went to bristol recently and have been so busy, and I hadn't had the chance to post.
Yesterday I went to HMS belfast, and tommorow I am going to Dorset to camp for a week and a day! I also went to ripleys believe it or not, and I saw so much wierd things! I went in a mirror maze, and also in a lazer game, where I had to go under and over lazers without breaking them. There was also a model of the tallest man in the world!
Just to say: Im missing you all, class! And enjoy your holidays.
The 2012 Olympics was great! One of my idols, Zara phillips managed to get a silver! Well done. .
Here is Zara and her team! She is the second one in from the left.
Here she is the one at the end on the left.
Anyway, enjoy your holidays everyone!
Enjoy this video of how Zara won silver.
No comments:
Post a Comment